Thursday, 7 February 2013

Sneaky SD cards!

Does anyone know if you can get brightly coloured SD cards anywhere?

Have you ever tried to find a misplaced microSD on a dark surface? It's not very fun. I find it hard enough finding standard sized SD cards, and I've still got pretty good eyesight for a guy who sits in front of monitors an awful lot.

I'm thinking some uber-bright green/pink/yellow cards would do wonders.

As of yet my searches have turned up nothing. If you come across such a thing in your journies, I'd love to hear about it.

3 comments:

  1. Spray Paint? I am not sure how to contact you but I was wondering if sleepy head is going to get updated for the 60 series. I am very interested in your software and would love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark for the great app you've developed. Just started using it today and it seems excellent from the outset. I feel that I owe you and as such here's what I found:

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1W70HF4297

    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Colors_of_SD_card.jpg

    http://www.engadget.com/2009/04/09/eye-fis-4gb-wifi-sdhc-cards-start-to-ship-out/

    I hope this helps.

    Thanks,
    Karim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark,

    Please e-mail me
    rthomas1@bidmc.harvard.edu

    We had communicated a year or two ago.
    A new opportunity for SleepyHead has come up in Boston/Harvard Medical School.
    Thanks

    Robert Thomas, M.D.
    Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

    ReplyDelete